Your Complete Grab-and-go Digital DJ Rig
Deftly combining the intuitive workflow of dedicated hardware with the precision and flexibility you’d expect from a software DJ system, the Pioneer Pro DJ XDJ-RX digital DJ system is the no-compromises, all-in-one rig you need. Prep your tracks in Pioneer’s rekordbox software or mobile app and experience tight beat grid analysis, set up cues and loops, and more. You’ll see it all in action on the XDJ-RX’s 7″ full-color display. What’s more, the XDJ-RX includes a suite of Nexus performance tools, including Quantize, Beat Sync, and Slip Mode plus tons of cool effects and loop slicing.
Pioneer Pro DJ XDJ-RX All-in-one Digital DJ System at a Glance:
- Prep your tunes to perfection in rekordbox
- 7″ full-color display provides visual precision
- Loaded with cool Nexus performance features
Prep your tunes to perfection in rekordboxIf you’re familiar with Pioneer Pro digital DJ systems, then you’re already good friends with rekordbox, and if you’re new to this system, you’re in for a treat. Pioneer’s rekordbox software is a super-handy environment that lets you prep your tracks for DJ playback on your XDJ-RX, letting you tweak beat grids so they’re perfect, drop in cues, pre-set loops (including ones at the end so you don’t run out of music), add beat countdowns, analyze keys, and all that good stuff. And you can do all of this from your computer or your mobile device.
7″ full-color display provides visual precisionOnce you’ve got your tunes prepped and loaded on your XDJ-RX digital DJ system, the 7″ full-color display becomes the center of your world. This screen is super cool, crossing the line between the convenience and reliability of self-contained hardware and the intuitive visual feedback of DJ software. It offers the kind of workflow Sweetwater DJs dream of. Parallel waveform readouts make beat matching precise while allowing you to keep an eye on track length, scan ahead for different parts, check key and BPM at a glance, and browse effortlessly. Best of all, you can keep track of the display, without loosing sight of your hardware, adding a whole new dimension to your flow.
Loaded with cool Nexus performance featuresPioneer Pro DJ’s XDJ-RX system has a ton of cool capabilities to offer. For starters, it provides you with a hit list of Nexus series features. Quantize lets you trigger cues and loops precisely on beat, whereas Beat Sync locks your tracks together across multiple decks. Then there’s Slip Mode, which lets the track advance in the background when you reverse, loop, or scratch, so you’ll always dismount back in place. On top of that, the XDJ-RX includes a Loop Slice mode for cutting up loops and re-triggering them on the hot cue pads for on-the-fly remixing. And when you add in the amazing Sound Color FX and Beat FX, the creative possibilities are endless.
Pioneer Pro DJ XDJ-RX All-in-one Digital DJ System Features:
- A 2-channel all-in-one digital DJ system that combines intuitive hardware with software-style flexibility
- 7″ full-color LCD offers awesome visual feedback for mixing and makes browsing quick and easy
- Nexus-style Quantize, Beat Sync, and Slip Mode provide let you effortlessly achieve polished results
- Spice up your mix with a killer selection of easily accessible Sound Color FX and Beat FX
- Loop Slice lets you carve up loops on the fly and remix them by triggering slices via the hot cue pads
- Prep your tracks in the rekordbox software or app for to add cues, loops, beat markers, and more
- Dual USB inputs let you load MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF files from flash media and mobile devices
- Phono/line inputs let you mix in external sources such as turntables and media players
- Full MIDI via USB support lets you control DJ software
Get everything you need to DJ at a competitive level with the Pioneer Pro DJ XDJ-RX!
|Number of Decks||2|
|Compatible Media||iPhone/iPod Touch, Android Phone, USB Storage Devices, Computers|
|Compatible Files||MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF|
|Number of Platters||2|
|Analog Inputs||1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″, 2 x stereo RCA|
|Analog Outputs||2 x XLR, 1 x stereo RCA, 2 x 1/4″ (Booth), 1 x 1/4″ (Headphones), 1 x 1/8″ (Headphones)|
|USB||2 x Type A, 1 x Type B|
|MIDI I/O||via USB|
|Manufacturer Part Number||XDJ-RX|