Analog Turntable Technology at its Best!
The Pioneer Pro DJ PLX-1000 direct-drive turntable offers the kind of performance that has DJs retiring their classic rigs. Its high-torque platter gets up to speed and stable in under a third of a second, making hot starts and scratches as precise as any turntable we’ve seen at Sweetwater. Three tempo ranges and a reset button makes beat matching incredibly flexible. What’s more, few Hi-Fi turntables can compete with the sound of the PLX-1000, which offers magnificent clarity and next to no noise. Pioneer even eliminated sound of the PLX-1000’s Start/Stop button.
Pioneer Pro DJ PLX-1000 Direct-drive Turntable Features:
- High-torque direct-drive turntable engineered to meet the demands of today’s top DJs and clubs
- User-friendly layout makes seasoned professionals feel right at home with this turntable
- Quartz lock servo direct-drive motor provides stable rotation in just .3 seconds at 33-1/3 rpm
- Superior electronics get the best possible sound quality from your vinyl
- Start/Stop button noise almost completely eliminated for smoother operation
- Die-cast aluminum platter provides an absolutely stable feel under your fingertips
- Cast high-mass zinc body on 8mm resin base with 9mm damping surface minimizes vibration
- Rubber tubing inside the S-shaped tone arm dramatically decreases howling
- Ultra-stable RCA and power connections recessed so that cables don’t stick out beyond the footprint
- Tempo control with 3 selectable ranges (+/-8/16/50%) and reset button provides extra precision
- Rough underside on left and right sides provides excellent grip for carrying
The Pioneer Pro DJ PLX-1000 delivers the next generation of precision analog DJ performance!
|Speeds||33.33 rpm, 45 rpm|
|Pitch Control||±8%, ±16%, ±50%|
|Analog Outputs||2 x RCA|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PLX-1000|