Pro Mixing, Sound, Effects, and Control!
When the full-throttle capabilities of the DJM-900NXS are more than you need, but you still want killer 32-bit DSP and high-quality audio, Sweetwater DJs recommend Pioneer DJ’s DJM-750 DJ mixer. This 4-channel DJ mixer delivers fast and easy customization to get the fader response, monitoring, and control you need. Whether you’re running traditional turntables or interfacing with modern DJ software, the DJM-750 has your I/O and control needs covered. Top it off with Pioneer’s top-quality Sound Color FX, 13 Beat FX, Boost Color FX control, and more, and you have an amazing centerpiece to your DJ rig.
Pioneer DJ DJM-750 4-channel DJ Mixer at a Glance:
- Crank up the heat with killer effects and EQ
- Breathtaking DSP and USB sound card onboard
- Ready to take control of your digital DJ software
Crank up the heat with killer effects and EQLoaded with four classic Sound Color FX (Crush, Filter, Jet, and Noise) plus a full battery of 13 Beat FX, Pioneer’s DJM-750 more than pulls its weight when it comes to spicing up your sound. But thanks to its Boost Color FX control, combining both effects styles to create massive transitions is super easy and totally responsive, allowing you to control the intensity of the effects by how fast you turn the large chrome knob. Add that to Pioneer’s switchable 3-band Isolator EQ, and you have a world of tone-shaping options at your fingertips.
Breathtaking DSP and USB sound card onboardPioneer once again proves how much stellar digital processing can bring to a DJ mixer with their 32-bit DSP engine and pro-quality digital converter. The converters enhance the sound quality for all of the DJM-750’s outputs and suppress digital noise, making the most of the mixer’s high-quality balanced analog op-amps. What’s more, a full 4-in/4-out USB audio interface delivers this superior sound quality straight to your computer in stunning 96kHz/24-bit resolution. And, thanks to this USB connection, you can easily configure your mixer, sound card, and audio routing right from your computer.
Ready to take control of your digital DJ softwareSpeaking of control, the DJM-750 integrates perfectly with your favorite digital DJ software. For starters, it provides you with fully assignable MIDI control. You can set these up in your DJ software to control many of your mix controls. And, if you’re running Pioneer DJ’s rekordbox dj with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack, then the DJM-750’s interface fully supports timecode vinyl, allowing you to scratch your digital tracks from your analog turntables.
Pioneer DJ DJM-750 4-channel DJ Mixer Features:
- A powerful 4-channel DJ mixer with many top features from the DJM-900NXS
- Selectable fader curves and easy cue assignments streamline your flow
- Signature switchable 3-band Isolator EQs on each channel deliver serious tone shaping
- Enhance your sound with 4 Sound Color FX and 13 Beat FX options
- Combine Sound Color FX and Beat FX with the Boost FX function
- 32-bit DSP suppresses and balanced op-amps/output circuits prevent noise
- 4-in/4-out 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface lets you connect to your DJ software
- Assignable MIDI functions let you control your DJ software from your mixer
- Full support for rekordbox dj’s rekordbox dvs Plus Pack timecode vinyl integration
Get professional mixing functions, sound quality, effects, and control from Pioneer DJ’s DJM-750!
|Manufacturer Part Number||DJM-750-K|