Ready to Perform with Software or Hardware
The Pioneer DJ DDJ-RX controller and mixer offers incredible performance potential for DJs, and it’s one of the first native controllers for rekordbox dj software. Prepare your DJ set in the rekordbox dj software, connect the DDJ-RX to your laptop, and you’re ready to play. The layout of the DDJ-RX even mirrors the software layout for easier navigation. You can perform with all four of rekordbox dj’s decks. Each of the four channels has its own level meters and trim pots, and you can even use the DDJ-RX as a standalone mixer too. With your music library and the Pioneer DJ DDJ-RX, you’re ready to perform.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-RX 4-channel DJ Controller/Mixer/Interface at a Glance:
- Precise, hands-on control with large aluminum jog wheels
- Built-in, customizable effects
- Use with your laptop, CDJs, or turntables
Precise, hands-on control with large aluminum jog wheelsWhether you use them to scratch or just to shuttle playback position, the large aluminum jog wheels on the DDJ-RX feel precise and responsive. Illuminated cue point markers help you stay on track while you’re performing.
Built-in, customizable effectsThe Pioneer DJ DDJ-RX packs four preset Sound Color FX: Noise, Crush, Pitch, and Filter. They’re a great way to add effects to your set without using a separate effects processor, and you can even customize the effects with forthcoming rekordbox dj Plus Packs.
Use with your laptop, CDJs, or turntablesWhile the DDJ-RX is an ideal controller for digital DJs, especially with rekordbox dj software, it’s ready to perform with CDs and vinyl turntables too. Four inputs allow you to hook up multiple sound sources, while a booth output and two master outputs are ready to connect to the house sound system. Two mic inputs are present, engineered to eliminate distortion so you can be heard loud and clear.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-RX 4-channel DJ Controller/Mixer/Interface Features:
- Powerful USB DJ controller for rekordbox dj software
- Can also be used as a 4-channel DJ mixer with CDJs or turntables
- Ready for 4-deck mixing, with level meters and trim controls for each channel
- Slip Mode returns your track to exactly the right place after live edits such as loop, scratch, or reverse
- Beat Jump allows you to jump forward/backward in your track by any number of beats
- 4 inputs for line-level sound sources, plus 2 high-quality microphone inputs
- High-quality D/A converter ensures clear, vibrant playback in any listening environment
- Needle Search touch strips help you search your music fast
- Create up to 16 separate effects chains with Pad FX, and release complex effects patterns with a vinyl brake, echo, or backspin
You’re ready for an awesome DJ set with the Pioneer DJ DDJ-RX!
|Controller Style||4-deck DJ controller|
|Platters/Type||2 x 5.21″ jog wheels with adjustable resistance, illuminated cue points, slip mode|
|Faders||4 x volume, 2 x tempo/pitch|
|Crossfader||1 x crossfader with curve control|
|Pads/Triggers||16 Pad FX|
|Audio Interface||4-channel, 24-bit/44kHz|
|Inputs||2 x stereo RCA (CD), 2 x stereo RCA (phono) 1 x XLR-1/4″ combo (microphone), 1 x 1/4″ TRS (mic 2)|
|Outputs||2 x XLR (left, right), 2 x stereo RCA (master 2), 2 x 1/4″ TRS (booth out), 1 x 1/4″ (headphone), 1 x 1/8″ (headphone)|
|USB||USB Type B|
|Onboard Effects||Crush, filter, noise, pitch, echo|
|Included Software||Rekordbox DJ (Requires Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.8 or later)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DDJ-RX|