Epic Control for rekordbox dj!
Following in the footsteps of Pioneer DJ’s DDJ-RZ and DDJ-RX, the DDJ-RR is a powerful 2-deck DJ controller that makes performing with rekordbox dj a blast. In many ways, the DDJ-RR is an extremely straightforward DJ controller, giving you the level of direct control over rekordbox dj that you’d expect from Pioneer. In addition to large jog wheels, hot cue, loops, samples, and effects are all right where you need them to be. But the DDJ-RR includes special features such as On-Jog display and Needle Search that put a whole extra level of performance power in your hands.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-RR Digital DJ Controller at a Glance:
- rekordbox dj delivers unlimited performance control
- Comprehensive controls plus killer special features
- Lay down cool tricks with the onboard sequencer
rekordbox dj delivers unlimited performance controlPioneer’s rekordbox dj software gives digital DJs the power to create stunning shows and manipulate music perfectly on the fly. Whether you’re simply spinning tracks, working the crowd with effects and transitions, or pulling off mad beat juggling and scratching techniques, rekordbox dj delivers the performance you need. Looping, slicing, hot cues, killer effects, easy beat matching – you name it, it’s in rekordbox dj, and your Pioneer DDJ-RR gives you direct access to it.
Comprehensive controls plus killer special featuresDelivering one-to-one access for all of rekordbox dj’s essential performance functions, Pioneer DJ’s DDJ-RR is everything you could ask for in a 2-deck controller. From hot cues and looping to easy access to beat effects, you’ll find all the hands-on controls you need waiting at your fingertips. There are a couple of extra cool features on the DDJ-RR that the DJs here at Sweetwater really love. First, there’s Pioneer’s Needle Search, which makes jumping to a relative point in your tracks super fast. And if you scratch, then you’ll appreciate the On-Jog display, which lets you keep track of platter position, without looking up at your screen.
Lay down cool tricks with the onboard sequencerSometimes, pulling off the perfect transition or beat with samples can take up all of your concentration, making it hard to work on the next step of your performance. What’s great about the sequencer onboard the DDJ-RR is that you can create entire sequences of samples on the fly, so once you lay down a groove, you can keep it going and still have the bandwidth to load up a new track or scratch.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-RR Digital DJ Controller Features:
- A dedicated digital DJ controller for Pioneer DJ’s rekordbox dj (included)
- 2-deck layout includes full 1-to-1 control for rekordbox dj’s primary functions
- On-Jog displays provide position markers for scratching at a glance
- Performance pads deliver direct access to your hot cues, pad effects, slicer, sampler, and more
- Onboard sequencer lets you lay down sampled beats and grooves while you DJ
- Slip mode lets you scratch without stopping the progression of your track
- Release FX let you automatically trigger effects patterns via various functions
- Needle Search lets you quickly drop in on a point in a song to find a section
- High-quality sound card onboard includes XLR and RCA I/O
- Functions as a standalone DJ mixer
Get killer control over rekordbox dj with the Pioneer DJ DDJ-RR!
|Controller Style||4-deck DJ controller (including layered decks)|
|Platters/Type||2 x 5.21″ jog wheels|
|Faders||2 x volume, 1 x tempo/pitch|
|Pads/Triggers||8 x Velocity sensitive|
|Audio Interface||24 bit/44.1kHz|
|Inputs||2 x RCA stereo pairs (line/phono), 1 x 1/4″ (microphone)|
|Outputs||2 x XLR (master), 1 x RCA stereo pair (master), 2 x 1/4″ (booth), 1 x 1/4″ (headphones), 1 x 1/8″ (headphones)|
|USB||1 x Type B|
|Standalone Mixer||Yes, 2-channel|
|Onboard Effects||Back spin, Echo, Vinyl Brake|
|Included Software||rekordbox dj|
|OS Requirements – Mac||Intel Core i3 or higher, OS X 10.9 or later|
|OS Requirements – PC||Intel Core i3 or higher, Windows 7 or later|
|Power Supply||12V DC power supply|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DDJ-RR|